Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged by Oakley


Ok Oakley this is new to us, Here goes: Name Caeleigh Elizabeth-Xinke Whitt

AGE; Almost 4

Favorite Food; Candy, Watermelon, Anything with Ketchup, French Fries, meat

Favorite Activity: Going to the pool with Daddy or the park. I also love to go to church.Going to to American Girl Store with Mom in Chicago

Favorite Music; Jesus music in the car. (children's Christian CD)

Favorite Toy; Playing with my princess cloths or dolls.

Favorite Cloths; Any Dress that is pretty

Favorite Book; Bible stories, A couple of Dora Books

What Makes Me Happy: My Mom,Daddy and sometimes my brothers.I love to watch Dora and Super Why.

What Makes Me Sad; When my Mom and Dad leave for any reason.

I Tag; Ms Chloe

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Her smile just lights up her whole face! Missed you at the zoo.