Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Special Friendship, Started In China





How cool is it that God has given these two little girls the opportunity to keep their special friendship alive in the United States. They were both adopted by two different families 900 miles apart, but only 30 miles apart from Grandma and Grandpa Whitt.

The Curds were gracious host to our family and our girls had so much fun. As we drove off from a fun night with the Curd's, Caeleigh says," I want to be with Oakley all the time," Then this morning when I was unloading my camera. she saw Oakley's picture and kissed my camera so gently. It was so precious. Two little girls, best friends in China, still able to maintain that special bond.

4 comments:

Carey said...

How absolutely precious...Praise the Lord for His blessings!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Found your blog through Journey to Oakley. This is the most amazing post I think I've read on a blog...gave me cold chills. God is good!

Sarah said...

These two are so beautiful.
Blessings,
Sarah

Lindy D. said...

I can't thank you enough for sharing this precious story! Hope you will post about your 2009 visit with Oakley.