Sunday, March 23, 2008

Christ The Lord Is Risen Today!




I am so very, very thankful Jesus is not dead. I always get accused of being blunt, and I guess that is blunt. But I need the power of the resurrection in my life and the Bible promises us that power.

I am a horrible sinner, and that because Jesus is alive, I am forgiven of my sin, (if I have repented) and I will live forever in heaven with my Savior.

I want so much for my children to know and experience God, not just in their heads, but also in their hearts, there is such a difference. God's love in so amazing and fresh, new and great every morning.

On a lighter note, This is Caeleigh's second Easter with us. Coming this week, Our one year "Gotcha Party". Look for pictures.

Happy Easter,
The Whitt's



5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy Easter!!! Great pictures. What are you doing for your Gotcha day party??

Mr.Brian said...

Cute picture.
Hope you had a great Easter.

Jana said...

Oakley was so happy to see these photos of her best friend. She said her dress is "so cuuuute!" I have to agree. I love the one of her yawning, like okay, Mom -- enough is enough. It's tough being a princess.

Carey said...

Wow, I can't believe Gotcha Day is right around the corner! Happy belated Easter, and beautiful pictures.

Beckyb said...

LOVE your pics!!! I thought of you on Gotcha Day-