Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just Life


Taylor finished his wrestling season 28-8. We were certainly proud of him. He worked very hard.
He is now going to the gym every morning at 5;30 to lift weights.He is trying to get ready for football in the fall.
I am trying to get him to start thinking about college and career choices.It is hard to believe he will be a senior in the fall. It seemed like yesterday he was a tiny baby lying beside me in bed.

Ryan calls me frequently. Yesterday he was baking cookies and need some help. Caeleigh answers the phone and she always knows Ryans voice.

Caeleigh is delightful. She tells me everyday. I wuve Mommy,Daddy,Alec, Taywer and RyRy, then she kisses me. She is a wonderful addition to our family. We are so thankful we obeyed the Lord and the call He gave us to adopt an orphan. It is one of the best decisions we have ever made.

God instructs Christians to care for the widows and orphans, the Christians just need to step up to the plate, either to adopt or support someone financially who is adopting. The number of orphans in the world now equals one half of the United States population.If that does not move you,I am not sure what will!!

No comments: