Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dad's Away



Jeff has been in Haiti the last week, doing a conference for pastors. He loves it so much and it has gone well. But being a single parent is not easy. Maybe I am spoiled because he helps me so much.
Caeleigh tells me," No work! Stay home with Caeleigh-Kah." Believe me, I'd rather stay home. It is cold and hauling her to the babysitter early in the morning is hard. Then to take my sweet baby to wrestling meets by myself. One could understand if you have ever been to one. On Saturdays, I spend 8 hours sitting on bleachers.
I'd better stop complaining. I am so thankful for my kids!! I just want Jeff home. I really have missed him.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oakley is viewing the blog with me and exclaimed "Thank you!!" when I opened up the site. When I asked why she was saying thank you, she smiled and said, "Thank you for my Caeleigh." How I wish we lived closer so these girls could see each other on a regular basis. Love to you!

Rachelle said...

I feel your pain on the bleachers. We have had 3 bball games this week, and a tourney tomorrow. Sitting for a long while, is not what these girls like : )